April 22, 2018
Colorado State Capitol • 200 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80203
It’s time for Coloradans to fight back and demand a system which isn’t motivated by greed: Medicare For All.
The “free market” for healthcare in Colorado and the US is an abject failure. Costs have been skyrocketing for decades, and incremental reforms to the profit-driven system have barely mitigated the massive upward redistribution of wealth enabled by the insurance market. The American working class continues to shoulder more and more of the burden of health costs, while insurance executives line their pockets.
Join us to support a vision for Medicare For All that includes:
1. A Single Health Program – Everyone will be covered by one health
insurance program, administered by the federal government, and have equal access to all medical services and treatments.
2. Comprehensive Coverage – All services requiring a medical
professional will be fully covered. You go to the doctor of your choice.
Dental, vision, mental health, and pharmaceuticals are all included.
3. No cost at point of service – All healthcare costs will be financed
through tax contributions based on ability to pay: no copays, no fees,
no deductibles and no premiums. Ever.
4. Universal Coverage – Coverage for all United States residents — non-citizens included.
5. Jobs – A jobs initiative and severance for those affected by the transition to government-run healthcare.